Sliding screen door rollers

A quick learner from Flagstaff, Az says:
Fits standard size Simonton French door. Very similar to your 84-050N but dimensions are different. Any help?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. The 84-050N does look like a match at first glance, but those dimensions are an issue. Our 84-095 looks like it might be a little closer, though it's still not exact. Look it over and let me know what you think.

A quick learner from Flagstaff, Az says:
Tom,
Thank you for responding. There is a possibility the 84-095 would work as a bottom roller although it is not really a match dimension-wise. If it would actually mount in the door and adjust height-wise then it would work. You didn't address the top roller which has the tension spring in it. Any luck there? Thanks for the help so far.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us! I'm sorry, I didn't see in your first post that you needed a top roller. I'm afraid I cannot say for sure without seeing the original. Would you happen to have it on hand? I don't believe we will be able to identify it without seeing it. These are generic rollers and aren't really meant to come in a set, so there could be a bunch of different options.

I also could not find a closer match than our 84-095. This looks like it's the best possible option we have available for the roller shown in your photos. I cannot guarantee it will work, but we have nothing else closer.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.