Sliding screen door top roller

A quick learner from Seattle, WA says:
I have sliders onto to my back deck, with sliding screen doors. One looks original and the roller is attached at the top. That's the one that's not sliding smoothly. Someone replaced the other one with hanging rollers that look kind of like 23-031, except the roller diameter is only about 5/8". Do you have anything with a 1/8" offset and a 5/8" diameter roller? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we could not locate a top hanging wheel assembly with a 5/8" wheel. However, we do offer a 5/8" flat wheel, our 10-142, that you can attach to your old wheel housing with a 33-087 screw. Let us know if this sounds like a good alternative for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.