Sliding window handle/lock assistance

A quick learner from Carson, CA says:
Can you help identifying the replacement part for what's shown in the photos? Many thanks in advance.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200113_212228.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200113_212435.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200113_212309.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

At first glance, your part looks similar to our 90-193. However, the base of your part looks to be more narrow than ours. Look over our dimensions and see if you could make this work. If not, get back to us with your measurements specifications and we will keep searching for another alternative.

A quick learner from Carson, CA says:

Thanks for your reply. The part you suggested, 90-193, indeed has the same dimensions between the mounting holes (2 1/4") as well as the overall height (2 3/4") as mine. I do have some follow-up questions though. 

1. The narrower base on my part that you're referring to with respect to that of 90-193: Is that the portion sticks out horizontally to the right in your 90-193 product photo? 

2. Mine is spring-loaded and can also be used to lock the sliding-window (but silly me, I can't seem to recall what mechanism that is accomplished by...); what difference would the wider base of 90-193 make in terms of its functionality if used as replacement for my part? 

Thank you for your attention.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see your point. Since we don't have an exact replacement, we were thinking of having you maybe go with a turn latch like our 90-005 instead of the pull lock you have now. The base of this part is narrow, so it should be able to fit your window frame. This is available in the color black as well. Look it over and let us know what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.