Sliding window latch

A handy person from Bend, Oregon says:
Beige color, in the back side has what it looks like the map of Texas, with MDC 5 on it.
Had a gap on the front edge where the keeper goes in.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5D685E9D-CEEA-4309-AECE-FA72622E95A5.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56379A26-089B-4D0D-A055-A097B5EB872D.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E1C9967F-15CE-4F87-BA88-F8273C4DA10A.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us! We may have a replacement for this lock but I'll need more information to help us narrow down some options. Can you write out the distance between the two installation holes, measured from center to center? I will do my best to assist from there.

A handy person from Bend, Oregon says:
The distance between the holes is 2 1/16.
thanks
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to me! We don't sell this exact lock but our 90-278 measures 2-1/16" on the installation hole centers. Look over the dimensions for this part and compare them with yours to see what you think. 

Dimensions for 90-278
Dimensions for 90-278

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.