Sliding window lock

A professional from North Dakota says:
Looking for Sash Lock & Keeper for Sliding Windows
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I'm afraid we cannot replace this keeper. We do not have anything with those same deep plugs. You may want to consider a set like our 90-278 to substitute both your lock and keeper. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)