Sliding window part

A quick learner says:
Cant find the brand name of the window. Do you have that part in stock. It a roller I guess?

User submitted a photo of a window roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This reminds me of the 87-207. Check it out and see how well it matches up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)