Sliding window rollers

A handy person from palm desert, ca says:
OK - I ordered the part number 87-163 for our Sun City Palm Desert Atrium sliding windows, which looked like the correct part. It is the same size length and width. However the part I received has plastic bumps on the side that would go into the track of the window. The part that I am replacing is totally flat on the side that goes into the track of the window. The new part received (with the bumps) prevents the window from being able to go into the track to slide. Do you have a part that is similar to the 87-163, but totally flat on the one side? The is the backside - not the side that rolls. Also, on the rollers that you sent, there were two different parts. A couple of them had closed sides, and the balance had open sides. Thanks for your prompt response.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could you show me a few pictures of your old roller next to the 87-163? That would help us find a good match. Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.