Sliding window rollers with steel pins

A quick learner from USA says:
We recently had to replace the track our sliding window rolls on because it was just flat worn out after many years. We went with an aluminum U channel which lines up great. The problem we
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, it looks like your question cut off. Could you try again? Thank you!
A quick learner from USA says:
Basically we had some rollers with a number
07-085s. The problem we are having is the pins the rollers rotate on are being worn down & cutting off the ends so they no longer stay in place in the housing. These pins appear to be something other than steel. Do the 10-118 rollers have steel pins in them? If not, do you have an alternative suggestion?
Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Thanks for clarifying! The 10-118 roller has a steel ball bearing wheel with a steel axle. Is that what you're looking for?
A quick learner says:
Yes Paul it was. Unfortunately while I was off yesterday one of the windows got shattered, so now we're just gonna have someone replace the whole thing. Thank you for your help.
Profile picture of Paul
Oh, I'm sorry! Well, if you can, see if you can just replace the glass. A local glass shop should be able to help you out with that. It may be better than replacing the whole window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.