Slightly different tension spring

A professional from California says:
I'm sending three pictures of a tension spring I'm looking for. Yes, I did explore the 70-186, but...
the main problem with this item is the tab is too long. My customer wants the tab to be about 1/8
User submitted photos of a leaf spring.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Take a look at our 70-186 leaf spring. Would this be a better choice? Also take note that if these springs will be used in the manufacturing a window screen, many screen manufacturers are now using tension springs like the 70-030 and 70-193 which slide into the corner of the frame. With that, there is no need to punch out the holes to attach the spring.
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
SWISCO Screen Corner Spring [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.