Slimfold bottom pivots

A quick learner from Blaine says:
We have a Slimfold Closet Door (two folding on each side/ four parts total) which is for our Manufactured House Washer Dryer Closet. The spring/pivot/"gizmo" which is on the track at the bottom, needs replaced, and I have no idea, how to find a part number or anything. The sticker, I saw just had "Slimfold", and I saw "Product E" which I have no idea what it refers to. I believe we need atleast the two pivots ( I will call it that for now) maybe it is all four needs to be replaced. Would you have such a gadget/gizmo, and how much does it cost? Do you have a "Replacement Kit" of all the parts for these doors, so that I could replace them all. That might make it more simple!! Thank You for your help, and look forward to hearing from you! Ted S
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello Ted,

We'd be happy to help you repair your closet door, but we'll need some pictures of the part you need since we're not sure what kind of part you need. We don't have a complete repair kit, but we should be able to point you in the right direction with the help of some pictures. Thank you!

A quick learner from Blaine says:
Thanks Casey for your response!

I took a couple of pictures from the two doors. I think they are called "pivots"! They might have a different name! It looks like each door has three of them, and one is stationary and has a screw in.

I was thinking that the springs might have worn out and they are not holding the door up! They do work, but do have a little sag to it

I hope the pictures are helpful!

Thanks again, Casey!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi there Ted, thanks for getting your photos over to Casey! The Slimfold spring loaded guide pins you show is our 21-007. There's also a bottom corner threaded pin, our 21-001 that may need to be adjusted to raise your doors if they are dragging. Look everything over and let us know what you think.

How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
How to Install Bi-Fold Closet Door Pins
VIDEO
WATCH >
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.