Slocomb undermount screen lock

A home owner from Wilmington, DE says:
These are Slocomb windows and this lock in mounted under top window and turns into the groove of screen to secure down.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named screen latch.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


Your lock reminds me of our 90-026 but you'll want to compare our dimensions with yours to confirm this matches up to your old one. 

A home owner from Wilmington, DE says:

I'm afraid to pop out one to look afraid I might break another one and now need 3 I can't seem to find anywhere.

Question: does this 90-026 just pop into a hole using a stem already attached? I know others use a screw to secure but I'm pretty sure these just push into a hole that is hollow which would not accept a screw. 

If it does I'd be willing to order a few so to make it worthwhile after paying for shipping (don't want to pay shipping on one just to try and find out it works then have to order more and pay for shipping all over again -- 1.97 a piece times 3 does not scare me it doesn't work). Does this bushing push into the hole and secures itself to window sash?

Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Our 90-026 simply installs using a screw. I'm afraid we don't have a lock like this that pushes into a hole. We've never come across this exact lock but this would be the best option we have. If you'd like a peace of mind, you can see our return policy here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at