Small bathroom window crank

A home owner from Cape Coral, FL says:
Hi - thanks for this aid!! The first two pics are of the Guest Bathroom small shower window with a crank that works correctly. I found a part that looked somewhat like this on your site, but it said it was for a Wood Window. The third pic is the one that does not work - you can open the window, but you cannot shut it without pushing from the outside. As you can see - the contractor that tiled over it didn't do a great job and so we will have some digging to do - but I do believe that the third screw is up there somewhere. I hope you can confirm a good replacement. I realize I will have to get a tiler to release what is there and a handyman to undo and reinsert the new crank. Thanks for your assistance. Liz LaTerz
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named GB Window 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named GB Window 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MB Window 1.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. There's a few different possibilities, but we can't say for sure without seeing the back of the operator so we can see the style of the link arm and the size of the hole at its end. That said, start by viewing our 39-054, 39-056, 39-259, or 39-432. Look these operators over to start, including the hole spacing and style of the link arms, and see if one of them match what you need.

A home owner from Cape Coral, FL says:

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. I have finally got the device out of the window (the tiler had worked around it so it was fairly tight). I am attaching three additional pics. It appears to me to be somewhere between 39-054 & 39-259. As I measure, the length measurement is 5 1/8 and the bottom measurement is 1 1/2. But the lever measurement seems to be 2 1/2. I don't know how to figure out the screw hole measurement. If it helps, this house was originally built in 1983 and this is an original window. Thanks for any additional assistance you can provide.

Liz 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1728.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1729.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG-1727.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think our 39-056 may be your best bet. Don't worry if the link arm size is a little different. You can get away with a little bit of a difference. The hole in the link arm is somewhat important though so I would try to confirm the diameter of yours if you can. Otherwise, the 39-056 is what I'd personally go with.

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.