Small old double hung bath window single pane

A home owner from Elmhurst, IL says:

These parts are chrome, but white would be acceptable or close alternatives.

Also, I came across your website looking at storm window repairs. The video was excellent, so I may need to order some parts for it as well.

Thanks

Terry 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3100562C-7BFA-43D4-8C0B-5EC9B6117015.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named A3248C93-5BD4-4C07-A7F0-4693B0C0B251.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Terry,

Your sash lock resembles our 90-071. Take a look and see how the dimensions compare to yours.

Unfortunately, I don't recognize the other part in your photos. Could you show us a photo of it installed and elaborate on its function? Thank you!

A home owner from Elmhurst, IL says:
The part you mentioned is perfect. The other part is a pair of window lift handles.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Ah, I see. We don't carry this particular lift but take a look at our selection of surface-mounted replacements here. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.