Snap In Glazing

A quick learner from Edmond, OK says:
I purchased a 1980 house about a year ago with windows that haven't been well maintained. I was hoping y'all could help me identify the type of snap in glazing that I need to purchase for replacement!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 144643C5-1626-4D5F-9459-4075F0A6D4CE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E49B444-6862-4707-A5D4-1E29C718EFD1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58ACD52D-BDF6-4BBF-95D4-68723EC7A64A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2ADEDDF2-E16D-4047-B0B3-4C5E4C879176.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 83A1E5F3-FBE0-497D-A5D7-33B2CC5500D5.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We believe you may be able to use our 55-006 snap-in glazing bead as a replacement. Take a look over our measurements to match them up with yours. This is also available in the color gray.

A quick learner from Edmond, OK says:
Thank you Paul! After measuring it looks like those are indeed the correct parts. The next part I'm wondering about is how much material I need to order and which length is appropriate (3ft vs 6ft). How much extra length do you recommend ordering for the job? Looks like I have about 250 ft of glazing to replace. Also what is the best method to cut the vinyl? Thanks!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

If you're looking to replace that much glazing, you may be better off by it by the 6ft piece. These glazing beads can be cut using heavy duty cutting shears. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.