Snap-In Glazing for aluminum sliding window

A home owner from Oklahoma City says:
I need to replace the snap-in glazing in an old aluminum single hung window with no identifiable marks. Any idea where I can find this?
A customer submitted photo of snap in.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at SWISCO product code 55-016, Keller snap-in, this may be a good replacement glazing for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)