Snap-in Bead Glazing

A home owner from Grand Junction says:
Hi guys and gals,

This snap in bead glazing is kicking my butt. I've looked all over the place and cannot find it. It is from a 3-door french door with glass inserts, home built in 1992. No markings on the doors. Old and brittle, starting to fall out and the glass pane is coming loose. Any ideas? Color is gray to dark gray (color doesn't have to match at this point in time).

Thanks in advance.

Mike
Snap in glazing
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello Mike. Please take a look at our 55-203 snap in glazing bead. Make sure to compare your measurements to ours to see if it is a match.
A quick learner from Grand Junction, CO says:
Mike, thanks for looking for me, but your recommendation does not match, and to be honest, is no where close to the example picture I provided. Like I said, I'm having a bugger of a time trying to locate this particular glazing, so I wouldn't expect it to be easy for you to find either. I hope you will continue on with the challenge and try to locate the match for me. Good luck and God speed to those that dare. Cheers. Mike
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we haven't been able to find a closer match. The 55-203 is the closest we have in terms of shape, but if the dimensions don't match up then I don't know if we carry anything else that will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.