Snap in Glazing

A home owner from Palos Heights IL says:
Hello
I saw you helped a desperate home owner out who posted a picture of the glazing that he was looking for and i am wondering if you can help me as well. I am replacing the window panes of a 30 year old window and the glazing breaks easy so I need to have a replacement.
Attached are two pictures.

Thank you
Peter
A customer submitted photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Peter.

Do you know the manufacture of the window? Also, is the window sash itself made of vinyl, wood or metal?
A home owner from Palos Heights says:
No I do not know the manufacturer of that window, I could not find any name or anything on it.
The window sash is made of wood.
Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please take a look at the 55-080. Could that work for your window?
A home owner from Palos Heights says:
I guess it could work if the 13/16" dimension would measure 7/16". Do you have anything with that size?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I looked through our vinyl snap-in collection and I did not see anything measuring 7/16".

It appears he 55-080 is the closest match we have online.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.