Snap in Glazing

A quick learner from Georgia says:
Windows are about 18 years old. Can't find any manufacturer or other markings on the windows. Snap in Glazing is shaped like item 55-120 but the width is different. Mine is about 3/8 on top instead of 3/16. All other dimensions look good. Have anything that matches?
User submitted a photo of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have any glazing in that style with a 3/8" top. You may want to double check your dimensions. You should also remove a small sample of your glazing to confirm that it is the same shape as the 55-120. It's hard to judge while still installed.

You could also look at our 55-062, 55-172, and 55-180 and see if any of these are better matches.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)