Snap in Glazing for Milestone 2000

A home owner from Florida says:
I'm looking for snap in glazing for a window series where the original company went out of business. It was made by Florida Extruders and is Milestone Double Hung Series 2000. Dimensions are about 1/2 square as shown in diagram. I'd rather not replace all four sides on a given window as typically only one of the four sides is cracked.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 55-062 and see if this could work for you.
A quick learner from Englewood, FL says:
Have you found this snap-in glazing? I can't find it anywhere and the suggestion from Paul isn't the same size. I have the same problem with yellowed and cracked glazing on almost every window. Can you imagine having to replace every window in the house just because of this?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We have the new 55-191. Could that work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.