Snap-in Window Glaze

A home owner from Perinton, NY 14450 says:
Windows were supplied installed on a 1990 RV (Park Model) orphaned by Sierra.

After 26 years, sun has significantly dried out the part on the glass (not the insert) on a multitude of edges. I have inquired of numerous sources and been unable to identify a source for replacement of the glaze. If you should have (or be able to identify) the attached, I could use about 50 feet to cover current and future needs.

Harris
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Perinton, NY 14450 says:
I neglected to mention in the post above, I'm not 100% sure of the measurements posted in the picture #2. Given the amount of drying that has occurred over 26 years and the fact I was using a tape measure to take the measurements, I can only assume that they are "roughly right."

Thank you for any assistance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. Please see our 55-199. This might be a possible substitute. Let me know what you think!
A quick learner from Fairport, NY says:
It MAY hold the glass, but it looks to me as though the piece from the insert, is in the opposite direction. Away from the glass instead of towards the glass. The only thing holding the glass would be the extreme end.
In addition, from the outside, you would see a tunnel, not a flush look.
Of course, I may be reading this wrong, but if the portion from the insert went down instead of up, and was flush to the glass, it would look flush and hold the glass in place.
Thoughts?
Harris
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm... the only other thing we have that may work is our 55-174. This lays flat on the glass and has a 1/4" long locking tab. Would this be better?
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.