Snap in Window glaze bead help

A quick learner says:
While looking on your website for my window glazing bead part. I found item code 55-158-6 that looks pretty much close to what I need. the only concern is that the one posted on the website has one side tilted, while the one I have is straight up. I was wondering if you have one just like the picture I sent you or let me know if the one you have on the website still work on my window.

User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I agree, I think our 55-158-6 is the best match. Rollyson Window Company is the only company that used this strange shape of a vinyl glazing. Do you think your shape could have just been altered from age?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)