Snap in glazing

A home owner from Nashville, TN says:
Looking for the attached part or something like to replace an exsisting one. Color i believe is bronze.
Appericate any help you can give.
User submitted photos of snap in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 55-180 and see if you think this can be used as a replacement. It does come in bronze.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)