Snap in glazing for greenhouse

A quick learner from Noblesville Indiana says:
I need help in identifying some snap-in glazing used in a greenhouse window I am replacing all the glass in. I have attached three photos for your use. The glazing that is there is 5/8" wide across the front and appears to extend another 5/8" back into the frame. At least that is how far I measure it back to where the back part of the aluminum frame is from the front edge of the existing glazing. There appears to be a slight notch or indentation in the aluminum frame for a spline on the glazing to snap into along the sides. I hope I have done a good enough job describing what I need. I have tried to remove a piece of the glazing for further inspection but it is very old and brittle and just disintegrates when there is any attempt made to remove it. It appears to be similar to the 55-029 glazing you show. Your thoughts? Thanks! Steve
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's very difficult to match glazing for green houses because they are very custom and unique in their particular area. The 55-029-6 looks like a good match, though; even with its short face (1/2") it shouldn't matter since you are replacing all of it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)