Snap in glazing

A quick learner from Waldorf, Maryland says:
Thanks for your advice on the top sash guide. I have another request in which am Not sure which part I should purchase this is a half inch snap in glazing in which appears to be bent. I'm not sure of the original appearance since it has been on the window sash since 1982.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. Can you confirm what kind of glass you have? If it's single pane, I would recommend our 55-006.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)