Snap in glazing

A home owner from USA says:
Hi I have Capitol Windows. I am trying to replace snaps in molding on a sliding window from Capitol. Below is a picture of the molding from the lower section of the window. The width of the molding is 9/16 inch. The height is 11/16 inch. The one edge has a 1/16 lip that snaps into the aluminum frame. The window is 1/2 inch thick thermo panel. Thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start with our 55-017 Capitol glazing. I think this is a possible match. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)