Snap in glazing replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I am looking for snap in glazing replacement for double pane windows and not sure which part number to order.
The attachment has photos and measurements of the old glazing.
Measurements are as accurate as I could get it.
Information from the AAMA Certification Program sticker found on the window:
Series 300, DH-R25/DH-R40 (Modif) MST-3860, MFGR. Code HRW-1.

I have checked your listing and it seems to me that your
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 55-180 snap in glazing bead, this may be what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)