Snap in to sliding glas window

A quick learner from California says:
I have some Viking windows in my house I need to replace couple of snap in on the windows as most of them were coming out, I do not know the size and type to order. The window was installed in 1992 double glazed windows
Please help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We can make a recommendation, but first I will need you to remove a small sample and take a picture to show us. Make sure your picture shows the profile, so that we can make out the shape. We will not be able to identify a match otherwise! If you can, please also provide the dimensions. Thanks!
A quick learner says:
These are the images of the small piece of snap in
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, but we cannot identify what you have based on these pictures. It's important that we see the profile.

Look at our 55-164, or even 55-192 for two examples of what kind of pictures we need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)