Snap in vinyl glazing

A quick learner from Westfield, MA says:
This is a piece of snap in vinyl glazing for a Silvertop mobile home porch aluminum single pane window.

I'm having trouble finding a match, perhaps due to it's age. The mobile home is probably a 1970's model.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
George
snap in vinyl
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We carry a similar snap-in glazing for mobile homes, the 55-180. Please compare the specific dimensions to see if it will work for you.
A quick learner from Westfield, MA says:
Thanks for getting back to me. It looks like 55-180 has a slightly different right bottom, and the measurements don't add up.

I looked at your catalog a little more and I'm wondering if this might be 55-193 ?

Here's a second pic that hopefully shows you more.

Thanks,
George
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for getting back to us. The only other glazing we have that may work is our 55-206 bead. That has a shorter front leg compared to the back. This was used on window in Florida with Impact glass.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.