Snap-in vinyl glazing

A contractor from San Bruno, Ca. says:


Can you please help me with snap-in glazing (photo uploaded).

It is 3/8 inch from the edge of the flat side to the edge of the curved side (left hand side of photo). I wasn't able to find it in the pictures provided on your website. There are no identifying numbers or names on the single pane window or the snap-in glazing itself.

Any help is very much appreciated.


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190910_145800.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Neil. Take a look at our 55-151 Croft snap-in glazing. I thin this may be what you're looking for, but let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)