Snapped piece that holds up drawer glider

A home owner from Falmouth, Maine says:


I have Brookhaven cabinets and as shown in the pictures above, the part that holds the sliding "rail" up, has snapped and now the drawer cannot be pulled out. The drawer otherwise is fine, but I need to replace the part that is screwed into the wall of the cabinet and holds up the sliding rail. Since I am replacing the one, I think I should just go ahead and replace all 8 (4 in the front of the drawer, and 4 in the back) while I am at it. Can I buy these parts from you?

Thank you,


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0018.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0019.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0020.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0021.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Christie.

It looks like you need a new spacer. I've related our selection on this page for you to review but I'm not sure what size you'd need. Review the dimensions for each and compare them with yours to see if one matches what you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at