Socket for Mepla Guide

A handy person says:
Do you have a socket with larger opening, as my Mepla slide is inch wide?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The 32-012 drawer socket pair has a inner opening width of 1". Do your Mepla slides look exactly like 32-014?
A quick learner says:
No, my sockets don't look like the 32-014 at all. They are 3 5/8 " long with the opening of 1". Very heavy and hard plastic, with no markings at all.
Profile picture of Paul
We are bringing in a new product that may work to replace your Mepla hardware. I will respond back on this thread when the new product is available for purchase.
Profile picture of Paul
The new drawer brackets arrived and are now on sale at SWISCO.com, take a look at product 32-089.
A quick learner from Saratoga says:
So, do you know if 32-089 will work with Mepla 1" required hardware?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
That is the product we recommend, however we have not heard back from the previous customer in regards to whether it not worked well as a replacement.
A quick learner from Saratlga says:
FWIW, I ordered the parts and they do work with the Mepla 1" hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank very much for your feedback! Glad to hear it worked out for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.