Soft Lite Window from Late 1990s

A home owner from Vienna Virginia says:
Hello,
I am looking for replacement parts for a Soft Lite window installed about the late 1990s.

I am looking for:
Shoe (Photo)
Foot (No photo)
Lock (Photo)

Thank you
LH
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Shoe.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! For your pivot shoe, I recommend the 15-175. This looks like a good match. I'm less certain about the vent latch in your second photo, but our 26-122 may be what you're looking for.

I don't know what the foot may be. I would need a photo of it to identify.

Tom,
Thank you for your help with the shoe and lock. I was able to retrieve the foot. I have uploaded the picture. Could you please help identify the SWISCO replacement? Thank you,
Lee
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Bar.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Thanks, Lee! This part is called a pivot bar. Yours in particular is a dead ringer for our 26-030. Look this part over and let me know if you agree.

Tom,
The 26-030 looks like a perfect match. I am placing my order this morning. Thank you for the invaluable service you provide. These are very good but very old windows. There are no parts to be found in our local area.
Take care and thank you again.
Lee
Profile picture of Tom

It was my pleasure, Lee. Thank you very much for the order and please let me know if you needed anything in the future.

Tom,
Thank you for your help. The parts you recommended fit perfectly. After watching your video I was able to replace the parts myself. The first side took about 10 minutes. The second side took about 5 minutes. It was very easy. The cost to replace the parts was under $10. About 20% of just the cost of the service call from the company we called. Not the repair -- just the service call. Thank you again for your help.
Lee
Profile picture of Tom

You're very welcome, Lee! I was happy to help. Please let me know if you ever need anything in the future.

How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
How to Replace a Window Vent Latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a window pivot bar
How to replace a window pivot bar
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.