Some type of bumper

A home owner from Nashua, NH says:
13/16" x 5/16" hard plastic piece that apparently works to make 20" soft close drawer sliders stay closed. Sterling is stamped on the side of the slider. Drawers are part of my kitchen cabinets.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Unfortunately, we don't have this exact drawer stop but see if you could use something like our screw-on stop 32-125 or even the 10-112 . Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)