Something more flexible

A quick learner from Florida says:
I have Harcar windows that need new weather stripping gaskets on the bottom. I haven't been able to find the right match, but your product #58-164 is close. The only problem I have is that the 58-164 is rigid at the "T" and I can't get it in the groove. Is there a product that is the same but more flexible?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting.

The "rigid" portion of this seal is meant to slide into the track. The rest of the bubble seal is quite flexible. As far as comparable options, we don't have anything that quite matches the shape and measurements of the 58-164.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)