Something to cover handle holes?

A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Replacing broken handles on a two sliding panel shower. Original handles had a towel bar, which is now out of style. So replacing with simple handles. The 10-126 looks to work to replace on the outer side frames. (My door appears to be 1/2" width, so hope that is not an issue)

Any product to cover the holes on the overlaping center side frames of the two panels?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! As long as the hole centers match up, our 10-126 should work for you. If you just want to fill the holes in, you may want to consider using our 33-087 screw with our 70-087 rivet nut.
A home owner from Massachusetts says:
Thanks for the advise, bought the handles and screw/rivet nuts. Elected to use the screw head out on the visible door edge. Can see the rivet behind.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at