Spacers / bumpers?

A home owner from Michigan says:
I am rebuilding screens for Jeld-Wen Norco windows and need these spacers that snap into the bottom of the screen frame to raise it in the window frame opening.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! It's tough to make out your measurements. Could you use something like our 67-007? This appears similar, but I'm not sure how your size matches up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)