Spindle

A quick learner from Indianapolis in says:
Spindle Needs to be at least 2 1/4 inches it's for a storm door handle
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I can't narrow down what you need from this information alone. Can you show me a picture of the spindle and associated handle set in question? From there I will do my best to find options for you. Thanks. 

A quick learner from Indianapolis in says:
This Is the door knob I need to use in the spindle is not long enough to go from one handle to the other through the door that is 2 1/4 inches is what I need
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 40-130 Handle Set. This has multiple spindle options to accommodate a door up to 2-1/4" thick. Our 40-177 or 40-152, meanwhile, can work with doors up to 2-1/8" thick. Look these options over and see what you think.

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
How to Install a Storm Door Handle with Deadbolt [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.