Spinning lock cylinder

A landlord from Old Orchard Beach, Maine says:
I'm looking for a whole new door handle and lock or to figure out how to fix the spinning lock.
Here is the info I could find
Nami NFRC 100/200/500
Series SVPD
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named received_867230080581090.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named received_538633403915138.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named received_166682518940963.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named received_193594676171292.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named received_4325992760842201.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. If it's just the key lock that is damaged, you may be able to just replace it with a new one: see or 82-310 . You'll want to check first if the mortise lock is damaged. To do this, remove the handle set and attempt to throw the lock with a slotted screwdriver. If it doesn't budge, you'll have to replace it. See our 82-238 . For a new handle set that is keyed, see the 82-081

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.