Wood Window Spiral Balance

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I need a spiral balance for my old wooden double hung sash windows. The pictured has a tube measuring 18" x 5/8" and is for an approximately 2'-0"w x 3'-0"h window. I have other larger windows that require that this type of part but I'll just start with this one to keep things simple.

Is this something that you stock?
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello, thanks for posting. This kind of balance isn't made anymore, but we do have one possible solution. We usually use our Series 500 spiral balance with a bracket like our 17-012. Check it out and let me know if this setup would work for your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)