Spiral Balance and related parts

A home owner from Knoxville, TN says:
Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is Oscar Franzese and I am a customer of your company (I
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! This is an odd balance, but we may be able to help. Before I can recommend anything, can you confirm the length of the balance's tube?

As for the rest of the hardware, check out our 19-012 balance cap, as well as your 17-018 and 17-019 sash clips and 18-002 sash guide. Finally, the lock appears similar to our 90-031.

I just need to know the balance tube length. Thanks!
Paul,
Thank you very much for your prompt response. Regarding your question, the length of the tube (and I've measured it as indicated in your website) is 33 inches. I have other windows (shorter) and there the balance tube is about 23 inches (I've not disassembled those yet waiting to see if these spiral balances are in stock).
Thanks again for your help.
Oscar
Profile picture of Paul
Great, thank you, Oscar. Check out our Series 303 spiral balance. Does this look about right to you? Do you think the black shoe may have broken off of your hardware?
Thank you, Paul. Yes, probably that is what happened and that is why it looks weird in the picture.
Thanks again for all your help. I really like SWISCO and the attention that the staff provide to the customers.
Oscar F
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you! I'm glad we were able to help. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I would be happy to do my best to assist you.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
How to replace the Keller Series 303 Window Balances
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.