Spiral Balances Parts

A handy person from Columbia, MO says:
Here are pictures of Spiral Balances Parts I need to fix some aluminium windows. I could figure out one part.
I think the spiral Balance Shoe is the 15-009. I still need your expertise on that.

But I am not sure about the Nylon Top Sash Guide. I have a doubt about the 18-001 and the 18-005. The width Top Sash Guide is 5/8" and between the center of the whole to the top is about 13/16".

The Spiral Balance itself is 23" - 5/8 - series 500 Non-Tilt

Thank you,
User submitted photos of window balance parts.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The bottom shoe does look like our 15-009, yes. Just make sure the dimensions are the same. I'm not so sure about that guide. It doesn't look familiar. Our 18-001 may possibly work, but I am not certain. Funnily enough, it actually looks like our 70-053, but that's a flush clip for a screen/storm panel, so I don't think that's it. Is there any way we can see what it looks like still installed? That would give us a better idea.
A handy person from Columbia, MO says:
Hello Dave,

Here are some pictures of a partially complete part for the Nylon Top Sash Guide. I hope this helps.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. We have found a possible match for this clip and hope to have it added to our catalog in the near future! I will let you know the moment it becomes available.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 18-144 and let me know if this can work for you as a replacement.
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.