Spiral Rod replacements and window tilt catch replacement

A home owner from Forest Hill, MD says:
We need to replace the spiral rod for our windows and the tilt catch/release. Attached are photos of the rod and the screw to which it attaches. Also included is the sticker from the window. According to our paperwork these are Patriot Windows. Could you please advise us as to which parts we need to order. We have looked on the website but our measurements are not matched with the parts sizes.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0014.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0016.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0018.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSC_0017.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for visiting our website. I want to start with can be identified and go on from there. For your tilt latches, see if both our 26-243 and 26-244 are a match. We can help with some suggestions on a replacement spiral and pivot shoe, but we need some help from you. We need for you to remove the balance and pivot shoe completely from the window. Next, upload images of each part for us to review. Lastly, make sure to include some detailed measurements to help us narrow down which replacements will work. I am also going to place a video below of one of the more common ways to remove the pivot shoe from the window.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)