Spiral balance part

A quick learner from Minneapolis, MN says:
I am not sure what this part is called. The 9/16" spiral balance slides through the center hole. We think it is a Wellington vinyl double hung that is about 20 years old.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ramsden #2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Ramsden #3.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 26-139 Single Hole Aligner. This is not exactly the same as your old part, but look over the dimensions and see if you think this could work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)