Spiral balance replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I had spoken with one of your representatives
I have 2 single hung windows that need the spiral balances, and shoe/clip replaced.
If you can identify what I need, please let me know so I can order them.
Thank you!
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Based on your pictures, I would start by looking at our S400-17 spiral balance. Just make sure your tube's diameter is also 3/8". As for the clip, see our 17-010. That appears to be a match for what's in your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)