Spiral balance replacement tools

A quick learner from USA says:
I was told there was a couple of speciality tools for changing out pivots and spiral things for my patriot windows. Can you enlighten me as to what tools they are? I heard about a tool to hold or pull the spiral thing down. Another one I heard of is the spreader that allows you to put the pivot part into the slot. Can you tell me how to get these?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Sounds like you're talking about a 75-006 charging tool and 75-069 jamb spreader. Check out the two videos below for more information on each.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)