Spiral balance replacements

A home owner from Columbus says:
I need to replace several balances in my windows that have no marking and I do not know the manufacturer. The length of the tube is 27 7/8" and the diameter is 5/8". I have included a picture of the top portion of the tube. Any help that you can offer would be much appreciated! Thanks!
User submitted a photo of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Kristy. Are these for tilt windows? If so, I recommend our S600-28 spiral balance with a Blue Tip.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)