Thickness 5/8"

Color Red

Thank you

Mike

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C8FD0947-D7EC-4D0A-8BA5-2AEFDC10949B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 34B11898-7B83-43AB-B7F2-3042B509B699.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello there, Mike and thank you for your patience with us during our busy season. Beginning with your spiral balance, our Series 600 should do the trick in a replacement. I am afraid I was a little confused when you mention for measurements, "L 30" and L 34"". Please measure the tube of the spiral to confirm the length you need. Once you have done so, you will go with the red tip color option. 

As for the pivot shoe, because your shoe is still installed, there's no way we can provide an exact option on a replacement. You will need to remove the pivot shoe completely out of the window and upload more photos for us to review. Please also include the width, height, and thickness measurements of the part. 

You may also want to take a moment and browse through our selection of pivot shoes we offer on our website, here

I am also going to place a video below of one of the more common ways to remove the pivot shoe out of the window. Hopefully, this will jump start getting your project up and going.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.