Spiral balancer

A quick learner says:
Hello, looking for this type of spiral balancer - if you carry it. I understand measurements would be needed for a more accurate product match, but I didn't see these types anywhere on your website? Unless I missed them.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! We carry a lot of balances like this, yes. This is a spiral type balance. Specifically, you might have our Series 600 spiral balance, but you would need to confirm that the diameter of the outer tube is either 5/8" or 9/16". If so, the Series 600 would be a good match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)