Split arm casement operator

A quick learner from Private home says:

I'm looking for a split arm casement operator. I do not know the window manufacturer. I believe this is a right hand casement mounted closure. But it is the closure for the window that is on the left side of the bay window. The only markings are the numbers 30866 on the arm and made in USA on bottom of the mount bracket right where the gears meet. The closure is 5&1/2 inches long and the mount screws are 5 inches apart.
Thank you in advance for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190324_202008.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190324_205148.jpg
Profile picture of Jody
Jody from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our Sash Dyad Crank, 5", 39-187 and stud bracket, 39-514. Carefully compare your dimensions to ours. Check that the zigzag pattern of your operator arm is the same as our 39-187.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)