Sprial balances

A home owner from USA says:
Have two balances, they are a little over 11 inches. I need to purchase the right ones. I believe it is the 600 series, but I am not sure. Window is a 26x26 aluminum window The shoes that are needed, or if the rivets are are needed. Or the color tip that is needed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0 (1).jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! The attachment from your balance looks like one that is typically installed on the Series 300 Spiral balance. Take a look at the diagram below from part 15-011 to determine if this the right replacement for your balance.

Dimensions for 15-011
Dimensions for 15-011

Alternate view of 15-011
Alternate view of 15-011

The diameter of these balances is 3/8". So I would also recommend double checking that measurement. I'll also need to know the exact weight of your window to determine the correct tip color needed.

Once I have this information, I'll be able to confirm pricing and availability. Let me know if you have any questions.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.